[News] Public access to the mailing-list

Emmanuel Bertin bertin at iap.fr
Sun Aug 29 19:20:35 CEST 2004

Dear all,

just to let you know that the messages from the Astro-WISE mailing-list
are still freely available to anyone on the net. They even have been
scanned by Google for a while. I discovered this because of frequent
FTP accesses from people around the world peeking into my development
machine, and retrieving alpha versions of TERAPIX software, simply
because of a mail post on Astro-WISE. I am not sure this is what we
want. In the meanwhile, I have to shut down my FTP.
Cheers,
					Emmanuel.