[News] AstroWise workshop scheduled- First Announcement

Edwin A. Valentijn valentyn at astro.rug.nl
Mon Jul 18 19:21:17 CEST 2005

Dear all,

this is to inform you that we have fixed a date for the next :

ASTRO-Wise Workshop
General Tutorial to the AstroWise system
14 - 18 November 2005
at the Lorentz centre - Sterrewacht Leiden.
http://www.lc.leidenuniv.nl/

At the workshop we will go through the various components of the system.
The programme is meant to introduce new users to the system, but is
also meant to review  the preparations organizers of programmes  have to
undertake to run own projects or Surveys with the system.

We are considering to reserve a day  on brainstorming how to
cross-fertalize the system with other projects, such as Lofar and EURO-VO.

Detailed announcements will follow later, and registration can be done
at web site of the  Lorentz centre as soon as our workshop has been
added (not yet at the moment).

best regards and perhaps see you at the workshop.

Edwin

--
Edwin A. Valentijn
Head OmegaCEN                       www   : www.astro.rug.nl/omegacen