[News] Groningen astro-wise servters down!

Kor Begeman kgb at astro.rug.nl
Mon Jul 10 20:57:57 CEST 2006

L.S.

Tomorrow morning at 7.00 a.m. I will shutdown all Groningen astro-wise
servers because of a physical movement of the severs from one part of
the server room to another. Servers will  be up at 9.00 a.m. or earlier.
If this is very inconvenient to you please respond before 11.30 p.m.
today so that I can start the moving at an earlier time (a later time is
not an option).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience,

Kor

P.S. In a couple of days (or weeks) I will have to move the servers to
their final place in the server room so they will be off-the-air again
for a couple of hours. I will try to inform you as soon as possible.

--
Dr. K.G. Begeman
OmegaCEN
e-Mail                              kgb at astro.rug.nl