[News] programme Astro-WISE workshop

Gijs Verdoes Kleijn verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Fri Oct 20 10:43:25 CEST 2006

Dear all,

The final Astro-WISE workshop is approaching: 20-23 November at the
Lorentz Centre in Leiden (November 24 is a back-up day). The workshop is
intended for both Astro-WISE members and people outside the consortium
who are interested in Astro-WISE. We are constructing the programme
right now and will put it on-line before the end of next week. Before
finalizing it we would like to hear which topics you would like to
present yourself or which topics you would like to see discussed in
general at the workshop.

If you plan to come please register soon so that the local organizers
can arrange proper accomodation etc..

Please do not hesitate to contact me (Gijs, verdoes at astro.rug.nl) if you
have any questions regarding the workshop content.

Kind regards, Gijs Verdoes Kleijn & Edwin Valentijn