[News] Status update - Astro-Wise machines down because of airconditioning failure at the computing centre

D.R. Boxhoorn danny at astro.rug.nl
Mon Aug 19 16:48:55 CEST 2013

Dear Astro-Wiser,

Following the failure of the airconditioning at the computing centre last
month, the filesystem that is used by the Groningen dataservers has to be
checked. Please refrain from using the Groningen dataservers for production
and ingestion of data for now. Given the size of the filesystem, the
current estimate is that the check will take until Thursday noon,  August
22nd. We will inform you once the dataservers can be used again.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Danny