[News] Target Processor core functionality changes

W.J. Vriend wjvriend at astro.rug.nl
Mon Sep 16 18:02:26 CEST 2013

Dear all,

The scripting interface of the Target Processor will undergo some
changes this week. The changes are only relevant when you use the Target
Processor core functionality directly from your scripts. The GUI of the
Target Processor or the TargetProcessorTask will not change, although
their internals will.

If you import anything from common.main.OnTheFly or astro.main.OnTheFly,
please mail me the import statements and we'll have look at what needs
to be changed.

Any scripts in cvs using this functionality will be changed by me.

Best regards,

Willem-Jan.

--
|Willem-Jan Vriend             | Software Engineer                     |
|e-mail: wjvriend at astro.rug.nl | OmegaCEN / Kapteyn Institute / Target |