[News] OAC current on-going activities

Roberto Silvotti silvotti@na.astro.it
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:38:15 +0100

OAC current on-going activities on the Action Items defined
at the QC meeting:

1. Quality control: we are in the process of defining the
   requirements and the tools for the BIAS.
2. Automatic CVS updates for the pipeline:
   partially done, more details from Mike when he will
   be back from Moscow (next week).
5. Improve the functionality of eclipse -> sigma clipping
   Python interface and c code in eclipse environment done
   and under testing. As a first test we compared the outputs
   of our algorithm with those of IRAF and obtained good results.
   Further tests under more critical conditions have to be done
   before commitment. Documentation partially done.

         Dr. Roberto Silvotti
INAF (Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica)
Osservatorio Astronomico di Capodimonte
via Moiariello 16, I-80131 Napoli, Italy
tel/fax:  +39-081-5575583/456710
e-mail:   silvotti@na.astro.it
web:    http://www.na.astro.it/~silvotti