[News] AstroWise gettogether in Groningen

Edwin A. Valentijn valentyn at astro.rug.nl
Mon Oct 25 16:50:21 CEST 2004

Dear all,

As we said at our telecon we are planning a get together/workshop in the
last week of November here in Groningen.
Dates are: 29 November - 3 December.
Title: running projects and Surveys in the AstroWise System.
I have put an announcement on our Agenda web pages- so please have a
look there for details.
Please mail Michiel when you plan to attend- he might also help with
accomodation.

The idea of the week is to bring the people together who ar actually
working on the system.
We do not plan long  planary sessions, but instead reserve quite some
time to work together in front of screen.

hope to meet you in Groningen

best regards

Edwin

--