[News] AstroWise gettogether in Groningen

Dr. Mark Neeser neeser at meissa.usm.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 26 15:39:16 CEST 2004

Hi Edwin,

it turns out that this week (Nov. 29 - Dec. 3) may
be difficult for Roberto and I due to the important
(at least for us) MPE "Fachbeirat" meeting on that week.

Is there any chance/concensus for having our meeting
one week later. . . ie. during Dec. 6-10?

Also, is it the intention to have a full week meeting?

Cheers,

Mark

Dr. Mark J. Neeser

Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics,       _/       _/     _/ _/_/  _/
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen       _/ _/  _/_/     _/ _/ _/	_/
Scheinerstrasse 1,                           _/       _/   _/_/ _/    _/
D-81679 Muenchen, Germany

Tel: +49-89-2180-5995
Fax: +49-89-2180-6003

email:  neeser at usm.uni-muenchen.de