[News] Issues List Announcement

J.P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Tue Dec 6 17:06:44 CET 2005

Hello Everyone,

This is the (belated) official announcement of the AstroWISE Issues
mailing list.  This mailing list is exclusively for:
 - new (unsolved) issues,
 - old (solved) issues, and
 - informational issues
related directly the AstroWISE system software (e.g. major bugs, new
functionality, fundamental changes, etc.).  Any news announcements not
directly related to the software should be directed to the AstroWISE
News mailing list instead.

To access the archives or subscribe to this list, simply visit the
AstroWISE portal (http://portal.astro-wise.org/) and select the "Issues"
button at the lower right corner of the page.  This main Issues page is
self-explanatory and straight-forward.  If you have any problems with
it, please e-mail the list administrator at the address given at the
lower left corner of the main page.

I am the moderator of this mailing list and I apologize for the lateness
of this announcement and the lack of activity on the few issues that are
still open.  I will be addressing this very soon.  From this point on,
any issues warranting action will be dealt with in a timely fashion.

Sincerely,

-=John McFarland