[News] Re: [Issues] Chip class modifications

John P. McFarland mcfarland at astro.rug.nl
Tue Mar 6 17:56:37 CET 2007

Hi All,

The new Chip class modifications described below have been applied as I didn't
receive any comments that prevent their implementation.  For those to who it
applies, please update your checkouts with 'cvs -q update -dPA' to make sure
you get all the modifications.

Please report any possible Chip-related bugs to the Issues list (the News
list is NOT the place for them).  Thank you.

Cheers,

-=John