[News] Astro-Wise related publications

G.A. Verdoes Kleijn g.verdoes at astro.rug.nl
Mon Mar 13 17:45:11 CET 2006

Dear Astro-Wisers,

I'm updating the inventory of Astro-Wise related publications.  This
includes technical publications and reports, conference proceedings,
astronomy papers making use of the Astro-Wise system, Astro-Wise
overview papers and reports etc...In other words a very wide
selection. Please have a look at
http://www.astro-wise.org/doc_nova.html for the current
listing. Please send me publication and publication date if you think
something should be added to the list. I'll try to keep the list up-to-
date
in the future as well, so please send me
an update then as well.

Currently, the listing is monolithic as you can see. The plan is to
divide the listing up in categories in the future.

Kind regards, Gijs